Saturday, May 09, 2009

May 9th

I have a ton of backed up blogs that I need to post. They're all saved currently on my computer in a word document because my internet didn't want to load. Ugh, what else is new right? I'll load them later tonight, when I get the chance. :)

Today was a pretty chill day. Work wasn't nearly as crazy slow as yesterday, but it was still definitely a weekend vibe. As much as I hate working saturdays, its a bitter sweet business. Getting up at 4am on a saturday isn't fun unless its christmas, so that sucks, but having our easy going supervisors being the only ones around is a joy. Its all smiles on most saturdays. Course the bus I have to take sucks, its always full and smells bad, not to mention it takes twice as long as the bus I take during the week. But all things aside, I don't mind having a weekday off either. We're doing a shift change next month, and I put in for a mon-fri shift, but chances are I won't get it. I'm definitely crossing my fingers though. All I can do is pray about it and see what happens, right?!

Aaron left for california yesterday, and I'm kinda bummed about that, partly because I can't go with him.:P
Its good though, if any thing I need to get used to not seeing him. Once he goes on tour I'm gonna be without him for months at a time, but seperation makes the heart grow fonder. Right?! Right.

No comments: