Monday, May 04, 2009

May 4th

Today was a really strange day. Not that anything abnormal happened, but more that it went really quickly, but not as quickly as I would have liked.

I don't know what to do about my friend, and I'm feeling really apathetic again. I tried to talk to her yesterday, like I said I was going to, but the truth is she was so preoccupied by the other things she needed to get done. I'm pretty sure when she said she wanted to talk to me about the problems she's been having with my other friend, what she really wanted was for me to listen and agree. Unfortunately I wasn't ready to do that for her. I explained to her how our friend feels and why she said the things she did, and why she does the things she does, but she didn't want to hear it.

I'm too apathetic, and unnecessarily upset to finish this. Just know that I try, and even though I try it doesn't always work out. fjiew;ueiple

This blog sucks!

No comments: