Saturday, May 02, 2009

May 2nd

I'm like 30 pages from finishing Emma and my grandma just stole the book from me!!! I had to sacrafice it so I could watch Harry Potter! Where do my alliances truly lie? I'm a bit ashamed, I must.admit!

So now I'm sitting here watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and enjoying it most thoroughly, but also wondering what's going to happen between Emma and Mr. Knightly. And what about Hariett, when the heck is she going to marry Mr. Martin, because, frankly, I've seen Clueless, I know how this story goes. And also suddenly thinking of the significance of the name "Knightly", hm.

On my way home from work today I managed to get half way to my house when it started pouring down rain! Now normally, like any other person, I would have pulled out my umbrella, but for some reason, it was so humid and it smelled so good, that I couldn't bring myself to block out the rain. It was probably one of the best walks I've had in a long time.

Oh and with just a few unsuspected words, I've come to realize he really loves me. And that makes my life!

No comments: