Monday, August 31, 2009

Love, Me

I walked home slowly today, pondering life, and reality. Somehow riding that particular bus makes this life feel more like my own. Maybe it's the size, or the comfort of the seats, or the fact that I can recline more easily. Whatever the case, it's mine.
I walked, watching the trees go by and imagining what the world looked like before we tore up its roots and planted our own molten soil. Looking up into the fading light and feeling the warmth sooth my soul.
My mind is like the earth, revolving. No matter if I wanted to stop it, it always returns to you.
Casually walking, I think to myself how comfortable I am. Nothing in this life is wrong, least of all you. Daily I see myself coming home. Not to the house I currently occupy, but to an unknown, familiar place. These are my dreams, both day and night.



Today was a pretty uneventful day. I went to work, came home and have spent the last hour or so trying to be creative (see above). It's alright, I just lose my flow after a bit, I think I've finally learned to let it go when I can't make it sound right anymore though. That's good.

I'm so unbelievably tired. Not exactly physically tired, but more just burned out, almost. I've been so busy doing so many different things lately, I feel like I don't have time to relax. But as much as I've been saying that for the past few days, I'm not slowing down. Tomorrow only marks the umpteenth time I should be staying home and relaxing, but am instead going to be social. I can't help but get caught up in the moment, and then wish I had said "maybe" instead of "oh heck yes, I'll be there!". I don't feel like I can back out of things anymore. So, I'm going.

I'm not upset that I'm going out tomorrow night, just wondering when I'm going to get to all those things I need to do done. Like giving the dog a bath, and doing some laundry (which better freaking be done tonight... I need to do that now... done). But you get the picture, right? Busy busy busy!! :P

Speaking of which I need to get to bed, I gotta get up for work in the morning.. oh my life, so full of stuffs! :)

NIGHT!

No comments: