Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enter witty title here.

So, that party last night, turned out to be just Leach, Rich, Jeremy, Aaron and I. Not nearly as huge and raging as I thought it would be. Which sucks a little for Leach, but it made the setting a lot more comfortable.

Basically, it wasn't all bad!

Warning: Sap ahead!

Spending time with Aaron keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Its not that he does anything particularly cute or anything, its just the fact he's around, I think. I told him last night that I love him now more than I did 3 weeks ago. He asked me why. Its because I've seen him so much, and I remember that I like him, a lot, which proves to me that I love him, not just the thought of him. Semi-big breakthrough for me. Mostly because I worry sometimes if my love for him is real or not. It is.

/sap

I stayed up way too late last night, and now I'm super tired and on my way to work. I wanted so desperately to crawl back in bed and call out today, but I held back. I concluded to suck it up and drink a lot of coffee. Maybe my friend Skyler can keep me awake, hopefully.

Gotta catch the bus! Later!

No comments: