Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

So I was at work today, looking around my desk and thinking to myself, what the heck am I gonna blog about tonight. The best thing I could think of was this... a photo blog.

Here are a few of my favorite things:

Favorite beardless photo of Aaron:


Favorite bearded, semi-candid photo of Aaron:



Favorite Canadian candy/mint:



Favorite work pass-times:



Favorite $3.50 spent on a bake sale:



Favorite Chap Stick types (the name brand of course):



Favorite Bath & Body Works product:



Favorite inconspicuous trash can:



Favorite things made for me by work friends:



A few of my favorite books:



Favorite picture of Christian Bale:



Favorite 'Beardicide' picture taken on my camera:



Favorite glimpse of my future:



Favorite (non-relative) photo of a child:



Favorite lazy day beach:



Favorite picture ever taken while wishing I were somewhere else:

No comments: