Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's actually kind of nice...

It's nice to sit here and say anything, let it all out and know that no one is going to read it.

So I woke up this morning to phone call that I almost didn't answer, and maybe it would have been better had I not.

So I've been up since 9am, and I've spent the rest of the day just doing this, spending time online doing really nothing. I made my coffee way too weak, I have no milk so I can't have cereal, I really don't have much food at all in this house, and it's freezing in here. So basically, my day has been pretty lame. I'm going tonight to the Opeth concert with Aaron, which I'm kind of excited about. I don't know how much I like Opeth, but I do know that it's supposed to be a really good show, so I'll take the opportunity to experience it. I find I'm not a concert type of person, well not the concerts Aaron likes. It surprises me a little to realize that I don't really like to go. I find it kind of boring most of the time. But I think a lot of that has to do with the atmosphere of the shows that we go to. And Aaron's enthusiasm, or lack there of. Honestly, I go mostly because it's the chance to spend time with him doing something he loves. I can't deny him. Maybe that's wrong. Maybe some people would say that I'm focusing too much on what he loves and wants and not enough on what I love and want, but really, he is what I love and what I want. I don't have a lot of hobbies, but there are things that I love to do. I just don't have the motivation. I'm lazy, honestly. And I hate being lazy, but I don't have anyone to keep me accountable. The one who tries just ends up being harsh and makes me feel worse and less willing to change.

Did you know, www.freecreditreport.com isn't actually free? WTF!? Right?!

So, I need a job. I want a job. I love the idea of working with kids, but I need to find the right place to do that. I would love to work in an office doing paperwork, filing, alphabetizing, data entry, answering phones, scheduling appointments, all of the menial tasks that everyone hates doing, those are the things that I would love to do all the time.

No comments: