Monday, October 06, 2008

10.06.2008

So today is my niece's birthday and it's probably the grimiest grosses day ever. But it's good to know that something so beautiful as a 2nd birthday can still happen on such a dreary day.

Spent some time last night with my boy. We were intending on getting him some new clothes, but unfortunately, like always, his recording took too much time. But I did get to go to dinner and watch a movie with him. It was the first "date" we've been on in a while, and it was nice. It's really nice to think about how easy it is for us to be together, how much fun we have doing barely anything. I love him. He annoys the crap out of me sometimes, but once I'm with him it's really easy to remember why I love him.

So I wanna get my haircut, no I NEED to get my hair cut, and these are the styles I'm considering. Not sure which one I'm gonna go with.




















Here's a possibility, I think I'd want it longer ish, or something.



I don't really like her, but i like her hair.




I like the one on the right...



It would have to be a little shorter, but something like this would be good too.

Any way, yeah those are some choices, but I'd obviously have to work around my hair's characteristics.

:)

No comments: