Saturday, February 06, 2010

Home and all that...

Thank the Lord for "Fridays", I honestly don't know what I would do without them! I'm on my way home right now, after what I felt was a really long week. Not because I worked an extra long week, on the contrary I worked less this week than normal. It's just time extending itself to feel longer.

Things with Aaron have taken a turn for the better. He's still not going on the cruise with me, but it'll be okay. I'm planning on taking my friend Rhea, and that will be amazing! She's a really fun girl and we'll have tons of fun together. I was bummed for a little while about Aaron not coming with me, but we had a long talk the other night and we've decided its probably better that he doesn't, anyway. Regardless, he's got an album due that next week, first album with Century Media, so that's a pretty big deal! We also had a discussion about our relationship in general. I went into the conversation fearing I'd come out of it single and unhappy. Instead I came out with a new outlook on the our relationship, and a plan to improve it.

I've been mentioning to Aaron for a while that I wanted to join a community group through Mars Hill, and that I also wanted to do a one on one Bible study with him, but nothing really came of it. He brought that up while we were talking, and I'm hoping that means we'll be able to commit to actually doing it. I suppose we'll see, yeah?



Sexy: Chameleon Circuit and DFTBA Records
Unsexy: Whoever it is on this bus that smells like perfume and pot! Boo!

Nail color: OPI-"Its all up to blue"

No comments: